Saturday 23 August 2014

April Moen - Information






About April:

I was born in 1977 with a pencil in my hand, and I remained perfectly content with that medium until 1999 when I got my first computer. I taught myself the basics of Photoshop on a discount copy of PS Elements 7 (trust me, it's downright primitive), and haven't looked back since. After studying Digital Design at The Art Institute, my repertoire expanded to include vector illustrations and digital painting. Now I work as a freelance graphic designer, but my true passion is creating freehand and digital art pieces to share with the world. I hope you enjoy them.

In my personal life, I am married to a wonderful man, am blessed with an awesome son, and I give all the glory to God. He reigns!


Vancouver, WA - United States



Geordie Gardiner
________

Sounds good to me
And if I had posted this backwards I could have said,

And as you are about to see
One of the best videos there is likely to be

That shows the technique of a digital artist

PS

Put it on the tele
________

Vancouver Voice
Matt Lynch
Television

leevancleef@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment