Monday 15 September 2014

Glenyss Bourne - Information







Please Click The Picture Links Above For More Information:

About Glenyss:

To me, Art has always been a deeply meditative experience and I have always worked intuitively, just starting to sculpt or paint without any real idea of what I would finally produce. I began painting when I was a small child and went on to become an Art Teacher. Around 1980, I became interested in personal growth and alternative healing, and my whole attitude to life and understanding of myself began to change.

About fifteen years ago, while experimenting with watercolors, I went into a deeply meditative state, and to my great surprise I produced two incredible energetic paintings of Angels. The Angels came to me as I must have had the abilities they needed. They wanted me to paint them. I realized that the Angelic paintings are a really a form of wordless communication that speaks to us on a soul level of 'Remembrance'.

Many of us have lost our way; we have forgotten who we really are and what we are here for. The Angel Paintings seem to give people a sense of peace and deep comfort. They are particularly helpful for those in pain, deep fear, and despair. They remind us that we are Spirits. We are not human beings having spiritual experiences. We are Spirits who have chosen to have a human experience, but most of us have forgotten this.

Since the beginning of time art has had a spiritual significance and was often thought to have magical properties. Quantum physics explains that we are all pure energy vibrating at different rates, and many medical scientists have documented that thoughts and feelings have an enormous effect on our overall well-being. They are recognizing that inspirational art and music have therapeutic effects.

All artwork is copyright protected and must not be copied.


Frankston, Victoria - Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment